Membership at the Botanical Garden has many benefits, including reciprocal admission to over 300 gardens across the US and Canada!
In the Garden with Dewey
A series of videos highlighting different areas of the Garden. Learn about different specimens, the history of the Botanical Garden, gardening tips and more.
Sponsor a Botanical Garden Event
Click a logo below to find out more about sponsorship opportunities for our events.
- Meet The People Who Make it Happen: John EastmanIt was a lucky day for the Garden when John Eastman and wife, Gail decided that after many years in the Hudson Valley and travels to many islands in the Caribbean, St Croix was to be their next home. John worked for IBM on equipment maintenance, and integration engineering for IBM Semiconductor and other semiconductor […]
- A Progress report on Garden RehabilitationThe Botanical Garden Board of Governors takes their charge seriously that the historic ruins in our botanical setting are relics that should be maintained and protected. As Dewey Hollister, Executive Director observed, “What we are assigned to is not human history but human responsibility”. One of the earliest maps of 1750 shows a settlement […]
- Call to Artists: SGVBG Art AuctionThe Botanical Garden of the Virgin Islands is inviting artwork submissions for its 2020 Art in The Garden Virtual Auction. A virtual auction of all entrants will be held online from November 7th – November 15th 2020. Submit your work for the 2020 Art in the Garden Fine Art and Fine Craft Auction! Artists are […]
- 2020 Virtual Mango MeleeIf you weren’t able to join us live online for this year’s Virtual Mango Melee or if you just want to watch it again, we’ve got you covered with the juiciest playback of the year! There’s lots of mango fun with the best mango eating horse, mango crepes cooking demonstration, mango beverages, learn about the […]
- Meet The People Who Make it Happen: Catherine JarvisWith a smiling face and a friendly word, Catherine Jarvis, lovingly known as “Miss Catherine”, has greeted guests in our Garden Store since June 6, 2011. Keeping the shelves stocked and beautifully displayed Miss Catherine is known for her sense of humor and wit. Originally from Dominica, she especially loves working at the store because […]