Welcome to the Botanical Garden of the US Virgin Islands
- Featured Plant of the MonthThe Pink Pineapple The next time you explore the St. George Village Botanical Garden, make sure to keep an eye out for our beautiful pink pineapple! This is a stunning example of Ananas bracteatus, a small, wild pineapple that is native to the tropical forests of South America. It makes a gorgeous ornamental for any garden landscape
- SGVBG is Now on AmazonSmileNow you can support SGVBG just by shopping! on AmazonSmile!
- Kwabena Trio LiveGuests listened to the cool sounds of Reggae-Jazz at our sold-out concert this April. The Garden Music Series continues with a new, live artist each month.
- Garden Music Series SponsorshipWe hope you will join us as a sponsor for our Garden Music Series featuring LIVE music under the stars from popular local and visiting artist. Sponsorships include FREE membership to the Garden & event tickets!
- St. Joseph’s FeastSt. Joseph carries a special meaning for those involved in Real Estate.